Free School Meals
Your child will be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (without Working Tax Credit) and an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- 28 Day Working Tax Credit run on
If you are a young person aged 16 to 19 and claim any of the above benefits in your own right and you are still in full-time education, you are also entitled to free school meals.
For further information and to make an application, please click here. If you need help then contact Children & Young People's Services at Suffolk County Council on 01473 260989.